Why Tuskbond products are the way to go
Why use Tuskbond as opposed to our competitors? Good question, there’s a number of reasons why you should trust Tuskbond and we’ve kindly listed them for you below:
- We were founded in 2003 which means we’re celebrating our 18th year within the industry. During those 18 years, we’ve listened to our customers and taken on board exactly what you require to ensure that’s exactly what you get.
- We understand you need adhesives that are fast, accurate and portable ensuring you get the job done properly and efficiently – so that’s what all our products do.
- Unlike our competitors, all our Tuskbond adhesives are made using original formulations in our dedicated mixing plant in Nottinghamshire, UK. We’re incredibly proud that we’re able to manufacture our adhesives, ensuring we have full control over the final products from beginning to end. You ONLY receive the very best.
- We’re there for every single stage – we monitor the development of all our products from the ideas stage, right through to the manufacturing and filling of products, selecting only the very best raw materials.
- Our customers speak incredibly highly of what we do for them – in fact, check out this testimonial.
- Your loyalty is important to us – as a Tuskbond customer, you have a dedicated Account Manager and full Customer Service team, with consistent communication throughout the process.
- We’re proud to be versatile – we have adhesives suitable for use in a wide range of industries including: roofing, infusion, flooring, upholstery, joinery and construction.
- You know where to find us – our list of distributors is nothing less than extensive, and we’re continually adding to it as we speak. Want to know your nearest Tuskbond distributor? You can find them right here.
- The products themselves – Our adhesives provide excellent coverage and can be used on a variety of surfaces to insulate it from moisture. Whether you’re securing a carpet tile in place or installing insulation. Finding quality adhesives that provide a super-strong bond is no easy task but we’ve got you covered.
- Our Tuskbond non-chlorinated adhesives are designed with the latest solvent technology to reduce toxicity and health hazards.
- We have handy resources to ensure you stay safe at all times including our Safety and Technical Data Sheets plus our how to Explainer Videos and Canister Storage Guides too!
Want to know more about what Tuskbond can do for you? We’re here to talk through your options and come up with the best for what you need for the job in hand. You can get in contact with us via our website here and we look forward to hearing from you.